Friday, October 20, 2006

First Post version 2

Okay, I think I've got this thing working so it'll send out to the Google Group I created. If you would kindly send me a reply if you get this, that'd be great. Right now there are only a few of us on the list so I'm not spamming everyone with this. Just you few lucky ones.

We're getting this blog thing rolling so you'll have one stop shopping for all your Perdue family infos. Every now and then we'll put a post up with an update on how Belle is doing, how we're doing, and all that, so those of you that care can keep up with our lives a little bit. Obviously personal contact and all that is best, but this is an easy way to do it, a place to put pictures, and all that good stuff.

If we know you and you want to be on the e-mail list for when this site gets updated, let me know and I'll send you an invite to the Google Group.

2 comments:

Jesse and Melissa said...

Jackson, are we going to be able to see the baby before she is one? J/K! My mom (Milca) wants to know when can she come over and see the baby.

Jackson said...

Feel free to give us a call to find a good time.