Hey all...I know it's been a while since I've sent out an update and you'll have to wait longer for a proper one. I need to hit the sack because I'm up too late, but I wanted to share some pictures of Belle we took with our new camera this month. We're glad we made the purchase, because the camera lets us capture pictures a whole lot better, and a whole lot faster. I don't know how many times we were frustrated by our old camera's lack of speed...Belle would be doing something really cute but we'd miss it. No more! Now we can capture the cuteness of Belle at any instant!
You should be able to click on the picture to see the rest of the new pictures, they're in a set called "January 2008" and I'll be adding to it as the weekend progresses, because we've got some more great ones!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment